Thursday, November 28, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

I was tagged by Irene Goh on a FB post on 'Liebster Award for Bloggers'.

Surprising! I was nominated by her. Thanks Irene!

The first thing come in my mind is: WHAT IS Liebster Award?

After a quick search from Google, the Liebster Award is originated in Germany (Liebster means dearest in Germany). It was kind of like a chain letter, given to bloggers by bloggers. 



Here are the Rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserves of this award and those who have less than 200 followers.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions.


My answers to Irene Question:
1. Describe your personalities.
Quite easy? quite happy?  haha!

2. What is the quote that you live by?
爱了就该坚持,梦了就该追逐。

3. What is your favourite book?
牛尔18年

4. What is your favourite season?
Spring 

5. When is your first blogging?
2010

6. What makes you continue blogging till now?
Tension! haha!

7. If you could turn back time, where will it be?
A special day!

8. What will you do if you only left 24 hours of your life?
Meet someone!

9. The unforgettable lesson you have learnt in your life.
Show you love them b4 its too late.

10. What is an item you lost that you would like to get it back?
Time 

11. What is the first item you think of to buy it if I were giving you RM100?
A dress? or a pair of shoes? or a lipstick? haha too many items!


Now, i nominate 11 bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award. 
Kim Tan Test and Share

Yong Choy Peng choypengism

Wendy Pua Devil's Teng Teng


Nicole Yie Nicole Yie 

Rain Rain Rain Rain

Alicia Leong Wallflower

Nikoru Nicole nikoru nicole

See ReeNa See ReeNa 

Kelly Chin Sunshine Kelly 

Shir Lie Ong Love Beauty Bouquet


OK, here is my questions:
1. Who inspire you to start blogging?

2. What magazines you read regularly ?

3. What is your favorite type of skin care product?

4. What is your favorite type of makeup product?

5. What is your favorite skincare brands?

6. What is your favorite color?

7. Do you love cats?

8. Do you love coffee?

9. How many hours you spend on FB everyday? 

10. Use 3 words to describe yourself.

11. Who is your idol?


Good luck and Thanks again to Irene Goh for nominate me.  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! Thank you for nominating me! But I'd done this before as someone else has nominated me before, so I guess I won't do it again ^^" Unless I was nominated again by others and I might do it the 2nd time lah XD Thanks once again =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, congrats on this liebster award. u started blogging the same year i did! weee,
    by the way, i followed you
    i hope you can follow me back ( :

    ReplyDelete